Kanazawa City Tourism Association (the “Association”) handles personal information appropriately in relation to the operation of the website Kanazawa Guide-Interpreter Search (the “Website”), based on the following:
1. “Guest” refers to an individual or corporation, such as a tourism enterprise, that conducts a search for guide-interpreters and makes an inquiry through the Website. “Guide” refers to a National licensed guide or Kanazawa Visitors Host who transmits information through the Website.
2. The Association collects personal information including name, email address, telephone number, gender, address, etc. when guests and guides use the Website.
3. Personal information collected is used only for the operation of the Website or for a purpose related to it.
4. The Association shall not disclose personal information to third parties unless it falls within any of the following cases:
- Consent has been provided by the person concerned;
- Within the necessary scope of achieving the purposes of use, all or some of the handling of personal information is delegated to an outside business operator;
- When required or permitted based on laws and ordinances by the court, an administrative agency, etc.
5. The Association manages personal information safely by taking measures to prevent the leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information. In order to obtain personal information through the Website, every effort is made to ensure its security by encrypting it with an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
6. In order to improve the way in which personal information is handled, the Association may occasionally revise the above-specified method. Any changes to the handling of personal information will take effect from the time it is posted on the Website.